fredag, desember 22, 2006

Let the christmas come!!!

So this is Christmas

And what have you done

Another year over

And a new one just begun


And so this is Christmas

I hope you have fun

The near and the dear one

The old and the young


A very merry Christmas

And a happy New Year

Let's hope it's a good one

Without any fear


And so this is Christmas

For weak and for strong

For rich and the poor ones

The world is so wrong


And so happy Christmas

For black and for white

For yellow and red ones

Let's stop all the fight


And so this is Christmas

And what have we done

Another year over

And a new one just begun


And so this is Christmas

I hope you have fun

The near and the dear one

The old and the young


This is one of my favorite christmas-songs.

It gets me in the right "christmas-mood". And it's playing right now *singing along*

Now, I'm all done. The appartment looks okey. My back keeps me from cleaning more today. I have only washed the floor in my kitchen and livingroom. Can't do more... If I do, I will spend christmas in bed.

All the presents are bought, and i have baked cookies for my mum.

All I have to do now is relax, find my clotes and relax some more....


Have a merry christmas everybody



2 kommentarer:

Monsoon sa...

Yeah, that's a very good song!
Merry Christmas to you too my dear!

Love you lots!

Eilen

Eva sa...

I'm so sorry that I have to skip our friday dinner today.... Im of to Gro!
I hope you have a great day!
love you alot

Eva