I’m thinking about: Trond, my boyfriend
I said: “I love you”, to him just now
I want to: get my diploma, an get a job in kristiansand
I wish: I had a job
I hear: Bon Jovi
I wonder: about when I can get back to work, not just part time
I regret: Beeing married to a jerk
I am: missing Trond
I dance: Badly… but I love it
I sing: allll the time.
I cry: often, especially when I think about my health
I’m not always: in the best mood
I make with my hands: food, art ( see previous post)
I write: infrequentlyI confuse: people sometimes.
I need: take better care of my self, stop smoking and loose weight.
And finally: I miss trond, and I’m tired

3 kommentarer:
I hear ytou! I too need to take better care of myself. Hell! We deserve it don't we!? We must kick ourselves in the butts and start doing something!!!!
I love you!!
Eilen
I only hope the doctor tells me what i can do to get better.... I hate this situation.
Hey sexy biatch!
Hihi! Fikk bare lyst til å si hei til deg. Jeg sitter her med en forjævlig hodepine. *dør sakte men sikkert*. Tror du is virker mot hodepine? Sikkert...
BOB! TROND!
Eilen den sexy (eeehhhhh... hehe...)
Legg inn en kommentar