This is what I do, when I have time.
I use things i find when im walking by the seaside.
Like shells, mussels, rocks, wood, fishing net.
Make boathouses. And glue it all togheter and make a beautiful picture.
I sell these for approximately 100-500NKr
This is a expanded polyester. I've glued mussels and fishing net around it.
This I sell for 50-250Nkr
This is a poem i've publish earlier. I'vd made a mussel-frame.
Here I've also glued on anise. That makes a really good smell
As you can see, we can use seashells on everything.
I also paint, especially on mirrors.
I've painted door plates.
This all started when my mom and a friend of her wanted their 2 daughters to meet. My moms friends daughter is a drug addict, and she needed some friends and activities. This is almost 4 years ago.
This thursday, Leikny is coming here, and we are going to paint.
By the way, Leikny has been clean of drugs for all these years. She is on methadone. This helps her. I love this girl.
Enought for this time




1 kommentar:
hey eva, found you on Eilen's blog. I like these pieces ! I can't find nice shells anymore on the gulf coast here in Texas :(
Nice work and very personal since you hand pick and make all these treasures.
NINA
Legg inn en kommentar